Using the LUNA™ Reusable Slide for
Accurate Cell Counting with Automated Cell Counters
#Bioprocess monitoring #biomanufacturing #cell therapies #bioactive production
#automatic calculation #elapsed time #growth rate #doubling time #growth curves
- Figure 1. Comparison of the cell count results of the LUNA™ Reusable Slide and a hemocytometer.
- Figure 2. Compatibility of the LUNA™ Reusable Slide with automated cell counters by trypan blue staining. (Top) Cell images captured and tagged by the LUNA™ family of automated cell counters; (bottom) cell counting results using the LUNA™ Reusable Slide and disposable slides.
- Figure 3. CCompatibility of the LUNA™ Reusable Slide with automated cell counters by AO/PI staining. (Top) Cell images captured by the LUNA-FL™; (bottom) cell counting results using the LUNA™ Reusable Slide and disposable slides.
– No learning curve – similar to using a hemocytometer
– Reusable and cost-effective
– Accurate cell counting results
– Removal of user variability and time consuming calculations
– Compatible with autofocused automated counting (with the LUNA-II™ and LUNA-II YF™)
How to Count Cells
An Overview of Cell Counting Methods