[COVID-19] Logos Biosystems CEO’s Statement on COVID-19
April 6, 2020
Logos Biosystems CEO’s Statement on COVID-19
Dear Logos Biosystems customers and partners,
The entire Logos Biosystems team wishes to express our considerable concern for your safety and our heartfelt support and solidarity with you and your families as we all navigate these uncertain times. For our scientific community, we know that many labs have had to shut down and terminate any on-going research projects not necessarily related to COVID-19. Many others have had to fundamentally transform their focus to understanding, preventing, and hopefully finding a cure. We want to thank you all for your efforts and want you to know that we will do all we can to support your efforts to serve our global community.
At Logos, to protect our employees and our customers, we have implemented a strict policy of the 3 major principles for all of our employees as set forth by the WHO and the various Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) for all nations.
At Logos we are:
• Being Clean – We wash our hands frequently with soap and water and liberally use hand sanitizer. We regularly disinfect shared surfaces such as doorknobs, light switches, appliance. Importantly, we disinfect any products and packages that are shipped from our facility.
• Keeping Covered – It is OK and even ‘Cool’ to wear gloves and facemasks. Logos employees are required to wear masks and gloves at work and highly encouraged to do so outside of work.
• Distancing – We keep our distance when interacting with colleagues and utilize remote communication as much as possible.
To help those researchers who are still active and going forward into the future, we are accelerating our efforts to remotely support our customers.
These will include:
• Increased video content to educate around instrument operation and basic troubleshooting.
• Direct communication via live video and chat.
• Remote instrument demonstrations.
If you would like to experience our remote support, please feel free to contact us.
Contacts: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
In Korea, we are fortunate to be starting the slow process back to full operations. So, please know that this crisis will pass and that we Logos Biosystems will be here to do all we can to support your invaluable efforts.
CEO, Logos Biosystems