Rapid evaluation of PBMC counting and viability
#Peripheral Blood Mononuclear Cells (PBMC) #rapid evaluation #concentration and viability #AO/PI staining #dual fluorescence #1, 2, 3, 8-channel slide optionsdownload pdf
- Figure 1. Diluted whole blood and PBMC-enriched buffy coat stained using AO/PI fluorescent dye. The microscopic overlay images of the whole blood stained with AO/PI (A,C), and PBMCs from enriched buffy coat stained with AO/PI (B,D) were acquired using the CELENA® X High Content Imaging System with a 20X fluorite objective (www.logosbio.com). The yellow arrows indicate nucleated cells in AO/PI positive stained cells, while the red arrows indicate RBCs. The scale bar is 100 µm.
- Table 1. The optimized parameter settings for PBMC or leukocytes counting of the LUNA-FX7™ on Fluorescence Cell Counting mode
- Figure 2. The linearity of counting in serial dilutions of PBMCs. (A) Tagged (live or dead) fluorescent and brightfield overlay of several dilutions. (B) Bar graph showing the results of 5 serial dilutions. (C) The logarithmic scale of the counts over the dilutions using both 2-channel and 8-channel slides down to concentrations less than 4.00E+04 cells/ml. The scale bar represents 100 µm.
- Figure 3. . The Leukocyte count of whole blood on Fluorescent Cell Counting mode in the LUNA-FX7TM. (A) Tagged leukocyte images of fluorescent and brightfield overlay in serial dilutions of whole blood samples. (B) Bar graph displaying counting of 5 serial dilutions from 1:40 to 1:640 of whole blood cells. (C) The linearity of counts appears across concentration on both 2-channel and 8-channel slides. The scale bar represents 100 µm.
- Automated Cell Evaluation for Single-Cell RNA-seq AnalysisApplication Note2021-06-11
- An analysis of optimal cell counting range of the LUNA-FX7™Application Note20210-04-07
- Incomparable cell size measurement with the LUNA-FX7™Application Note2020-11-09
- The Counting Accuracy of the LUNA-FX7™ Automated Cell CounterApplication Note2020-10-21
- Monitoring CAR-T Cell Therapy Production Using the LUNA-FX7™Application Note2020-10-21
- Logos Biosystems Productsbrochure2018-12-05