The Counting Accuracy of the LUNA-FX7™ Automated Cell Counter
#Counting accuracy #reproducibility #reliability and consistency #intra- and inter-device deviation #cell concentration #viability and average sizedownload pdf
- Figure 1. The linearity of the LUNA-FX7™ in brightfield counting. Cells were counted in Bightfield Cell Counting & Viability mode using Trypan blue staining. (A-E) Tagged images of 0, 25, 50, 75 and 100% viability. (F) Measured viability of K562 plotted against the expected viability. (G) Constancy of the total cell concentrations at five different viability samples.
- Figure 2. The linearity of the LUNA-FX7™ in dual fluorescent counting. Cells were counted in Fluorescence Cell Counting mode using AO/PI dye. (A-E) Tagged images of 0, 25, 50, 75 and 100% viability, (F) Measured viability of K562 plotted against expected viability. (G) Measured total cell concentrations at five different viability samples are steady and not significant.
- Table 1. Intra-device variability of the LUNA-FX7™
- Table 2. Inter-device variability of the LUNA-FX7™
- Figure 3. The intra-device and inter-device reproducibility of the LUNA-FX7™. The coefficient values (CV%) of the intra-device and inter-device measurements result in 3% or lower.
- Automated Cell Evaluation for Single-Cell RNA-seq AnalysisApplication Note2021-06-11
- An analysis of optimal cell counting range of the LUNA-FX7™Application Note20210-04-07
- Incomparable cell size measurement with the LUNA-FX7™Application Note2020-11-09
- Monitoring CAR-T Cell Therapy Production Using the LUNA-FX7™Application Note2020-10-21
- Logos Biosystems Productsbrochure2018-12-05