Monitoring CAR-T Cell Therapy Production Using the LUNA-FX7™
#CAR-T cell therapy production #initial WBC #leukapheresis #T cells #CARs expressed T cells #final dosing of CAR-T cells #concentration and viability #AO/PI stainingdownload pdf
- Table 1. Protocol parameter settings for CAR-T cells in Fluorescence Cell Counting mode * Changed from the DEFAULT values.
- Figure 2. Cell concentration and viability of WBC in whole blood samples. Prior to leukapheresis, a whole blood sample was dilute 1:100 with PBS, stained with AO/PI, and counted. Tiled images of Brightfield (BF), Green channel (GF), and Red channel (RF) (A). Overlay images of tagged (live/dead nucleated cells) images (B, C). Total WBC cell numbers and viability of the 1/100 diluted blood (D). The protocol settings are shown in Table 1.
- Figure 3. Cell concentration and viability post-leukapheresis. WBC samples counted post-leukapheresis and BF, GF, and RF raw images (A), FL tagged image, and the magnified image (B, C). Two samples were evaluated and the cell concentration and viability were plotted. (D, E). The protocol settings are shown in Table 1.
- Figure 4. Cell concentration and viability post isolation and activation. T cells were counted post isolation and activation, and BF, GF, and RF raw images (A), and FL tagged image, and enlarged image (B, C). The false-positive debris can be eliminated by a minimum cell size setting (D). Two samples were evaluated and the cell concentration and viability were plotted (E, F). The protocol settings are shown in Table 1.
- Figure 5. Cell concentration and viability after expansion of CAR-T cells. The raw and tagged images (A, B, C) and the cell concentration and viability (D, E) of CAR-T cell samples. The protocol settings are shown in Table 1.
- Figure 6. Cell concentration and viability of CAR-T cell final products. Tagged images of the low viability sample (A) and the high viability sample (B) and the corresponding cell concentration and viability (C, D). The protocol settings are shown in Table 1.
- CAR-T Cell Production and Cell Counting with the LUNA-FX7™ This video talks about CAR-T cell therapy and its manufacturing process. At each stage, where cell monitoring is critical, the LUNA-FX7™ Automated Cell Counter is applied, highlighting the advanced functionality and accuracy of the LUNA-FX7™ with CAR-T cell therapy.
- Automated Cell Evaluation for Single-Cell RNA-seq AnalysisApplication Note2021-06-11
- An analysis of optimal cell counting range of the LUNA-FX7™Application Note20210-04-07
- Incomparable cell size measurement with the LUNA-FX7™Application Note2020-11-09
- The Counting Accuracy of the LUNA-FX7™ Automated Cell CounterApplication Note2020-10-21
- Logos Biosystems Productsbrochure2018-12-05