Incomparable cell size measurement with the LUNA-FX7™
#Cell size determination #cell health and quality #bioresearch #biomanufacturing #precise size gaiting before and after counting #accurate and reliable size measurementdownload pdf
- Figure 1. Size determination of NIST Traceable Particle Size Standards. (A-F) The images show well-tagged particles, indicating the precise measurement of particle diameter size. (G) The table shows measured particle sizes and the size measuring accuracy of the LUNA-FX7™ and a competitor's counter.
- Figure 2. Specific size gating in the LUNA-FX7™. The tagged images and the histograms show that the target size particles, indicated in orange, are intensively, selectively, and exclusively detected by gating.
- Figure 3. Size determination of NIST Traceable Particle Size Standards. (A-F) The images show well-tagged particles, indicating the Precise size determination. (A) The image shows well-tagged particles in various sizes. (B-C) The histogram indicates the exact distribution of the NIST particles by size.
- Figure 4. Cell counts and size determinations of AsPC-1 and DLD-1 cells. AsPC-1 (A-C) and DLD-1 (D-F) cell lines were applied to confirm the counting performance in various sizes mixed.
- Automated Cell Evaluation for Single-Cell RNA-seq AnalysisApplication Note2021-06-11
- An analysis of optimal cell counting range of the LUNA-FX7™Application Note20210-04-07
- The Counting Accuracy of the LUNA-FX7™ Automated Cell CounterApplication Note2020-10-21
- Monitoring CAR-T Cell Therapy Production Using the LUNA-FX7™Application Note2020-10-21
- Logos Biosystems Productsbrochure2018-12-05