Bioprocess analysis with the LUNA-FX7™
#Bioprocess monitoring #biomanufacturing #cell therapies #bioactive production #automatic calculation #elapsed time #growth rate #doubling time #growth curvesdownload pdf
- Figure 1. On-screen growth chart and results of the K562 cell in the Bioprocess Review. (A) The growth chart is showing the cumulative results of cell concentration over date. (B) Summarized results show the start date, the number of measurements, current growth rate, doubling time, current concentration, and viability.
- Table 1. Table 1. The report in Fluorescence Cell Counting Mode. The example CSV report from the HL60 batch run. The report contains date, time, concentration and viability. The data of escape time, growth rate, and doubling time are calculated from the last count (Blue shadows) and the run’s total time (Green shadows). *Growth rate per hour = (LN V2 – LN V1) / (t2 – t1) **Doubling time in hours = LN (2) / Growth rate per hour LN = Natural log, t1, t2 = Unit of hour, V1 = Cell concentration in cells/mL at elapsed time t1 in hours, V2 = Cell concentration in cells/mL at elapsed time t2 in hours
- Figure 2. Bioprocessing data output. Images and charts from fluorescent counting of HL60 cells during a 136-hour batch run. (A) Tagged images at each sampling of the batch run. (B) The plots of cell concentration and viability curves over date were accordingly generated in the LUNA-FX7™.
- LUNA-FX7™ Automated Cell Counter
- Automated Cell Evaluation for Single-Cell RNA-seq AnalysisApplication Note2021-06-11
- An analysis of optimal cell counting range of the LUNA-FX7™Application Note20210-04-07
- Incomparable cell size measurement with the LUNA-FX7™Application Note2020-11-09
- The Counting Accuracy of the LUNA-FX7™ Automated Cell CounterApplication Note2020-10-21
- Monitoring CAR-T Cell Therapy Production Using the LUNA-FX7™Application Note2020-10-21
- Logos Biosystems Productsbrochure2018-12-05