An analysis of optimal cell counting range of the LUNA-FX7™
#LOQ #Limit of Quantification #optimal cell counting range #detection range #dynamic range #wide range of cell concentrations #counting reliability #convenience #performancedownload pdf
- *1 1-channel: LUNA™ 1-Channel Slides (Cat# L72011), 2-channel: LUNA™ Cell Counting Slides (Cat# L12001) for brightfield counting, PhotonSlide™ (Cat# L12005) for fluorescence counting, 8-channel: LUNA™ 8-Channel Slides (Cat# L72001)
- Figure 1. The comparable counts of HL60 cells: the LUNA-FX7™ vs. a hemocytometer. The comparable cell concentrations (A) and the corresponding table (B) show comparable cell count values of the LUNA-FX7™ and a hemocytometer. The results in both counting modes of the LUNA-FX7™ are not significantly different from that of the standard manual count with a hemocytometer.
- Figure 2. The images of HL60 cell counting in serial dilutions. The brightfield raw images and corresponding fluorescent-tagged images express the counting status from the concentration of 1.56E+06 cells/mL to 2.50E+07 cells/mL.
- Figure 3. The LOQ ranges of slide options. The plots correspond to counting limits of 1-ch, 2-ch, and 8-ch slides in the LUNA-FX7™, and the blue boxes with dashed lines indicate the suggested ranges of LOQ for the slide option and the mode applied (A). The suggested ranges of LOQ of each slide type are defined with numbers in the table (B). Specifically, the 1-ch slide shows the most comprehensive range among the three slide options.
- Table 1. Limit of quantification of slide options on brightfield and fluorescence counting.
- Figure 4. Limit of quantification of small-sized bead counts. In the smaller bead counting (7 µm), the raw images and the corresponding tagged images in the Fluorescence Cell Counting mode display more comprehensive ranges to the highest concentration (5.03E+07 cells/mL).
- Automated Cell Evaluation for Single-Cell RNA-seq AnalysisApplication Note2021-06-11
- Incomparable cell size measurement with the LUNA-FX7™Application Note2020-11-09
- The Counting Accuracy of the LUNA-FX7™ Automated Cell CounterApplication Note2020-10-21
- Monitoring CAR-T Cell Therapy Production Using the LUNA-FX7™Application Note2020-10-21
- Logos Biosystems Productsbrochure2018-12-05