We are proud to support the scientific community by developing simple and smart imaging solutions to help scientists reach their research goals.
We strongly believe that your success is our success. Find out what our customers have to say about our products and how they are using them in their work.
- X-CLARITY™[The X-CLARITY] has actually been fundamental to the Data Brain Project because without being able to clear tissues of the lipids, we wouldn’t be able to image deep into brains. So we wouldn’t be able to extract that structural information that is so important to understand the function of mammalian brains. It’s been a huge advantage and a great leap forward in imaging.Arti Ahluwalia, PhD
Centro E Piaggio | University of Pisa
- X-CLARITY™I work mainly on ischemia-reperfusion syndrome. Because we work at a hospital, our main aim is to understand the pathology and then find new targets to help heal patients subjected to this syndrome. What we want to understand is what is happening in the cells - in all cardiac cells - that could lead to failure at the organ level. We've got to be able to label and report the expression in the organ. Thanks to X-CLARITY, we now have access to the three dimensions of the whole heart organ.Gabriel Bidaux, PhD
- X-CLARITY™We use many different kinds of models for studying spinal cord injury. We have projects that look at the mechanism of locomotion and how to restore this mechanism after an injury. The X-CLARITY system helps us understand how the network reorganizes after injury. The X-CLARITY allows you to visualize and follow the course of an axon coming from the motor cortex, coming down to the lumbar spinal cord. You can visualize, in 3D, the course of single or several axons when they go around the lesion for example. This is extremely useful for our work, to see how a network gets reorganized after an injury.Quentin Barraud, PhD
- LUNA-STEM™At Sierra Stem Cell Institute, we provide regenerative injection treatments for orthopedic and other musculoskeletal conditions, utilizing PRP and stem cell preparations from bone marrow and lipoaspirate. Knowing the cell count, and viability of our preparations, at the point of care became very important. The measuring process also needed to be easy implement, simple to perform, and cost effective. The LUNA-STEM proved an excellent solution to our needs and performed beyond expectations. I highly recommend this technology to any clinic providing these services.Andrew C. Wesely, MD
Sierra Stem Cell Institute
- QUANTOM Tx™The QUANTOM Tx is extremely user-friendly with a beautiful, intuitive interface. The entire process from start to finish is very quick, so we were able to gather a lot of data in a short amount of time. We mastered the staining protocol very quickly, and even the more inexperienced members of our research group were able to use the machine properly with ease. We were blown away by the quality of the images we received, even in mixed cultures of bacteria gathered from various biological samples!Laila Phillips
Sinai Hospital Division of Gastroenterology
- CELENA® SWe do a lot of imaging of primary neuronal cultures in our lab to study the cellular and molecular basis of circadian rhythm and the CELENA S has made a significant difference to our workflow. Being able to image or even quickly scan our samples directly in our own lab has been amazing. The CELENA S is highly sensitive to fluorescence signals, so has been an excellent solution to our needs. I highly recommend this product to anyone who does a lot of fluorescence cell imaging.Gi Hoon Son, PhD
Korea University College of Medicine
- X-CLARITY™ Tissue Clearing System( 5.0 )“ Confident system and confident ”
Application Area: Ischemia reperfusion syndromeI work on the X-clarity system every days and i can says that there is a very reliable system. The simpler utilization and the ergonomic of the machine is appreciable. The customer service can not be more efficient, any problem are resolved in the day or two day maximum and the communication is based on mutual confidence. I recommend Logos society and X-clarity system. more >Alexandre Paccalet | ihu opera U1060 Carmen
- X-CLARITY™ Tissue Clearing System( 5.0 )“ Great instrument and would highly recommend ”
Application Area: Used to clear nervous system tissuesThis tissue clearing system is very easy to use and is very user friendly. I've used it to clear mouse nerves and spinal cords in approximately 4-6 hours. When the system first arrived, there was an issue with the ETC controller, but customer service handled it very efficiently and quickly. We've been getting great results with this system and I would highly recommend it to anyone interested in tissue clearing. more >Terika Smith | University of South Carolina
- CELENA® S Digital Imaging System( 5.0 )“ Great results, value for money very good!
fast to learn, easy to use! ”
Application Area: Cell ImagingWe do a lot of imaging of cancer cells alone or in cocolture with macrophages or endothelial cells, to study the cellular and molecular basis of invasion, migration, proliferation and capillary formation. CELENA S is fast to learn, easy to use, and has made a significant difference to our workflow. Being able to quickly image our samples directly in our own lab, without the need for a darkroom, is amazing!! The CELENA S is highly sensitive to fluorescence signals, so has been an excellent solution to our needs. I highly recommend this product to anyone who does a lot of fluorescence cell imaging and as well as to beginners. more >Alessio menga | University of Bari
- CELENA® S Digital Imaging System( 4.7 )“ An excellent system to have in every laboratory,
user-friendly and high deliverables! ”
Application Area: Cell ImagingThe CELENA® S Digital Imaging System is a really compact machine yet it is able to execute the basic functions necessary in cell imaging and cell-based work. The wonderful thing about this machine is its software which is an all-in-one package that is able to do live cell imaging, time-lapse, image editing as well as cell counting. The The CELENA® S Digital Imaging System is an extremely easy to use machine that beginners will enjoy using it. Definitely a good system to have in every laboratory. more >Siaw San Hwang | Swinburne University of Technology
- LUNA-FL™ Dual Fluorescence Cell Counter( 5.0 )“ Cell counter very convenient to use, accurate and fast. ”
Application Area: Cell countingIt's very convenient to use, accurate and fast. The LUNA-FL can distinguish primary cells such as PBMCs, DCs from debris that's why we upgraded from the "classic Luna" to the Luna-FL. It's very helpful because we are not limited by cell type or size. In addition, the price is suitable so we're very pleased by that cell counter. more >Cécile Conrad | Institut Curie
- LUNA-FL™ Dual Fluorescence Cell Counter( 5.0 )“ Fast and accurate cell viability and counts. ”
Application Area: Cell Counting of Monodisperse and Aggregated CellsThe Luna FL's strength is in the viability accuracy, as well as being able to differentiate aggregated cells from single large cells due to the nature of the dual fluorescent dye. I use this machine constantly with cell culture and its speed, ease of use, cost, and small footprint were the major factors in purchasing this over another fluorescent counting option. more >Clayton Wandishin | Vanderbilt University
- LUNA-II™ Automated Cell Counter( 4.7 )“ Rapide, simple, reliable. ”
Application Area: Cell countingThis product is easy to use. The fact that one can use a reusable blade is an advantage in terms of cost when one line is to be counted. The results are reliable, we have compared them to those obtained in Molasses cells, against the concentration must be close to 1x10 ^ 6 cells / mL. I am very satisfied with this purchase, which is unanimous within the team. more >Clémence JACQUEMIN | INSERM
- LUNA-II™ Automated Cell Counter( 5.0 )“ Very powerful machine ”
Application Area: Count the cells for experimentThis machine is very precise, I can count very few cells after cell extraction from the biopsies, I also used this counter to plate after transfection so I need to have a precise number of cells, the counting is very quick and you can count different type of cells without effort. Is very practical because you can register your counting or print for report, and also you can see the cells with the screen. more >Julian Contet | IRCAN
- YOUR THOUGHTS MATTER!
If you find our products helpful, please share! Not only do reviews help us improve our products and customer service, they are also instrumental in helping your peers make informed purchasing decisions.
All you have to do is a fill out a product review with SelectScience or Bicompare.
These third-party sites allow scientists to post impartial reviews.
As a thank you, we will send you a Logos T-shirt wherever you are!
- Subepithelial telocytes are an important source of Wnts that supports intestinal crypts
Shoshkes-Carmel M, Wang YJ, Wangensteen KJ, Tóth B, Kondo A, Massassa EE, Itzkovitz S, Kaestner KH.
Nature 557, 242–246 (2018)
- Cortico–reticulo–spinal circuit reorganization enables functional recovery after severe spinal cord contusion
Asboth L, Friedli L, Beauparlant J, Martinez-Gonzalez C, Anil S, Rey E, Baud L, Pidpruzhnykova G, Anderson MA, Shkorbatova P, Batti L, Pagès S, Kreider J, Schneider BL, Barraud Q, Courtine G.
Nature Neuroscience 21, 576-588 (2018)
- Vascular niche IL-6 induces alternative macrophage activation in glioblastoma through HIF-2α
Wang Q, He Z, Huang M, Liu T, Wang Y, Xu H, Duan H, Ma P, Zhang L, Zamvil SS, Hidalgo J, Zhang Z, O'Rourke DM, Dahmane N, Brem S, Mou Y, Gong Y, Fan Y.
Nature Communications 9, 559 (2018)
- Cyclooxygenase-2 expression is induced by celecoxib treatment in lung cancer cells and is transferred to neighbor cells via exosomes
J Kim, SW Hong, S Kim, D Kim, DY Hur, DH Jin, B Kim, YS Kim.
International Journal of Oncology 52(2),613-620 (2018)
- 78 Mito-TEMPO, a scavenger for mitochondria-derived reactive oxygen species, enhances porcine pre-implantation embryo development
SG Yang, HJ Park, JW Kim, JM Jung, HG Jegal, IS Kim, PS Jeong, DB Koo.
Reproduction, Fertility and Development 30(1), 177-178 (2017)
- High-Throughput Single-Cell Derived Sphere Formation for Cancer Stem-Like Cell Identification and Analysis
Yu-Chih Chen, Patrick N. Ingram, Shamileh Fouladdel, Sean P. McDermott, Ebrahim Azizi, Max S.
Wicha & Euisik Yoon Nature Scientific Reports 6, 27301 (2016)
- Inflammatory genes TNFα and IL6 display no signs of increased H3K4me3 in circulating monocytes from u ntreated rheumatoid arthritis patients
Messemaker T C , Mikkers H M M , Huizinga T W , Toes R E M , van der Helm- van Mil & F Kurreeman A H M.
Nature Genes and Immunity 18, 191–196 (2017)